1. They are for strong central governments in their respective countries.
2 They are anti-federalist and anti-devolution of power.
3 They are tin-pot dictators.
4. They repressive demagogues.
5. They have agreed to seize Somalia through joint military force under the pretext of propping up Farmajo, but, perhaps with wider strategic political objectives.
5. They have regional, political and strategic designs for East Africa, replacing IGAD as a regional block.
6. Ironically, each of them came to power through deceptive populism and false promises of better government and life for their respective peoples.
7 in the end, each of them had turned out to be the enemy of the people. They must be stopped before they do more harm.
While you are here, don’t forget to get your copies of the best selling books at https://amazon.com/author/ismailwarsame